Thursday, October 29, 2009

Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies

I received this recipe in my e-mail a few days ago. I just had to make it for Scott. He LOVES peanut butter and sure enough he loved them. I had to take Carolyn (lady I work with) one also because she loves her chocolate. She said I needed to make a big batch for everyone. So, here is the recipe and I hope you and your family enjoys it as much as Scott and Carolyn did.


Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies

1 pkg. (19-21oz) brownie mix (13x9- inch pan size)
1 cup cold milk
1 pkg. (3.4oz) Vanilla Instant Pudding
1 cup creamy peanut butter
½ powdered sugar
1 ½ cups cool whip whipped topping, frozen. Do not thaw.
3 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate

½ cup Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped

Prepare and bake brownies in 13x9 inch pan as directed on package; cool. Meanwhile, beat milk and pudding mix with whisk for 2 min. Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well.
Refrigerate until brownies are completely cooled.


Spread pudding mixture over brownies.


Microwave cool whip and chocolate on High; stirring every 30 seconds, until well blended. Spread over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.


ENJOY!!



(recipe and picture from kraftfoods.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment